Be part of the ministry and be guided through spiritual growth and life changing.
Meet our Global Community
Find Local Homeschool Support Groups by State
Alpha Omega Publications® strongly encourages homeschoolers to participate in local homeschool support groups! What is a homeschool support group? Support groups may be clubs, co-operatives, or associations that have their own, unique characteristics.
By attending and interacting in your local homeschool group, you and your children can:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Share experiences, information, and ideas
- Participate in group activities like sports, field trips, and volunteer projects
- Gain support and encouragement from networking
- Strengthen and enrich your homeschooling experience
You may need to research and attend several groups before you find one that’s a good fit for your family. Please note that Alpha Omega Publications does not endorse groups listed on this site, nor verify accuracy of submitted information.
Ready to find a homeschool support group near you?
Take the next step: Leader in homeschool
Since 1977, Alpha Omega Publications has listened to the needs of homeschooling parents. Designing quality homeschool curriculum that works, AOP has been recognized by the homeschooling industry with many prestigious awards.